This site is owned and operated by the Career5, LLC and is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. No persons are authorized to modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this site including code and software, without the consent of Career5, LLC.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
All users and customers of Career5, LLC, by the use of Career5, LLC’s services, hereby agree to abide by, and acknowledge the following:
We ask for and require certain personal and identification information in order to operate Career5, LLC. At no time, and under no circumstances will Career5, LLC distribute, disseminate, sell, or disclose any personal or identification information given to us by our customers for the purposes of writing their resumes. Any personal data that is acquired or stored by Career5, LLC is for resume writing purposes only. Career5, LLC will not store, distribute, disseminate, sell, or disclose the content of any resume writing we receive at our service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Career5, LLC be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, Career5, LLC materials. You specifically acknowledge and agree that Career5, LLC is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. You acknowledge that Career5, LLC makes no claims or guarantees as to the accuracy or success of its services. If you are dissatisfied with any Career5, LLC material, or with any of Career5, LLC’s terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using Career5, LLC.
- Career5, LLC is not responsible for any inability to access our services, temporary or otherwise. Career5, LLC is not responsible for any errors made in our service. By using Career5, LLC you acknowledge the fact that not all errors, omissions, and problems can be detected by Career5, LLC and its editors. By using Career5, LLC, you acknowledge and assume that even after using our editing or writing services, errors might remain in your document. Career5, LLC is not liable for any of these undiscovered errors. Career5, LLC is not responsible for the success of the resumes or career related products. Career5, LLC does not guarantee jobs or employment success. Career5, LLC is not responsible for any actions that do or do not result from the use of Career5, LLC’s services, including, but not limited to, successful acquisition of a job or the failure to land a job, even on account of Career5, LLC’s services.
- Notice of the risk of computer viruses. Career5, LLC is not liable in any way for any viruses that users of our service may acquire as a result of using our service. We make every attempt to prevent viruses from being transmitted, but by the nature of our activities on the internet, viruses may be transmitted either by us or by our independently contracted writers. Neither Career5, LLC, nor the independently contracted writers are liable or responsible for any viruses inadvertently transmitted and are not liable for any damages resulting from the transmission of viruses. It is the responsibility of every user of our service to remain vigilant in the prevention of viruses from coming into contact with their own computers.
- Career5, LLC employs writers who are independent contractors and Career5, LLC is not responsible for the behavior, conduct or liability of the writers that are engaged to perform writing services.
- Career5, LLC does not warrant that the functions contained in its web site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected.
- Career5, LLC is not responsible or liable for any inability to deliver materials to our service.
- Career5, LLC is not responsible or liable for any inability to receive materials from our service. This includes interruption of email transmission, invalid or incorrect email addresses, inability to view or print completed materials, or errors or omissions by the Career5, LLC staff.
- Career5, LLC will not monetarily refund any editing or writing services whatsoever.
- Career5, LLC has links to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Career5, LLC does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on these third-party sites. The materials in this site and the third-party sites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Career5, LLC disclaims all warranties. Career5, LLC does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected. Career5, LLC does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site or in third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. You (and not Career5, LLC) assume the entire cost of all necessary maintenance, repair or correction.
- Career5, LLC has made NO express, implied or other representations about what its service will do to a client’s chances of landing a job or getting an interview. Career5, LLC disclaims any and all implied or express warranties, including but not limited to, merchantability and fitness of products as well as services for a particular purpose. Users of Career5, LLC agree of hold Career5, LLC harmless from any career, professional, criminal, or civil proceedings brought about by their own negligent or intentional furnishing of false or misleading information.
This agreement is effective until terminated by Career5, LLC, at any time without notice.