Our Rapid Job Search Course® cuts your job search time in 1/2 and simplifies the complex job search process by guiding you step-by-step and optimizing your efforts.
What the Rapid Job Search Roadmap (course) covers to supplement your services...
Target Jobs for Growth
You'll dial in a solid growth strategyso you are aiming for the RIGHT position for your growth. Determine what strengths and skills you want to grow professionally, and then aim for a path that targets this growth.
Without knowing what lights you up and what to target, you will ultimately lose traction.
- Define your top skills, interests, and drives which become the fuel for your brand and growth.
- Decide where you want to grow your career at least 2 positions up.
- Determine how and if you want to incorporate a mission into your work so you can get behind your job search efforts.
Develop Your Authentic Brand Value
You'll develop a solid authentic brand that conveys your strengths, drives, and metrics, so you can confidently sell your value and unique abilities when networking, interviewing, and salary negotiating. Download our modern templates in the Job Search Roadmap to get started. Use our lessons to help you develop a well-branded and marketed resume.
Without knowing who you truly are, what results you can make for your new employer, and what makes you unique, you cannot sell your value well when you are networking for jobs or in the interview process, and you will not be able to "own" what you deserve when negotiating for your salary.
- Decide what value you want to bring to work daily.
- Define what makes you unique so you stand out when looking for work.
- Develop your value proposition (superpower) statements and pull together all of your important metrics.
- Create your branded resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile so you are job-opportunity ready!
Align Your Value to the Job Market
You'll align your value to reflect what is needed in your intended position to get market fit. Value alignment speaks directly to the needs of the hiring manager which always gives you a greater chance of getting an interview, and ultimately a job offer.
- Align your value to EACH position you want through your resume and cover letter.
- Align your current skills with the skills needed for this position and show additional value if you are missing skills.
- Keyword-optimize your resume for each job in which you apply utilizing a recommended software so you get past the applicant tracking systems.
- Create your Value Pitch for networking and interviewing efforts.
Create a Solid Marketing & Networking Strategy
We show you how the marketing funnel and networking strategy work for job searching and an effective lead nurturing process that conveys your value, credibility, and promotes trust is the BEST way to get more interviews and job offers.
- Learn how to set up LinkedIn parameters to be your "go-to" tool when networking out and find company email addresses to get a hold of people directly at work instead of LinkedIn.
- Access pages of networking script examples that use a consultative approach to help you in this process.
- Learn solid consultative networking techniques to get you noticed quickly.
- Get organized using our Job Search Tracker spreadsheet, get into a rhythm, and stay on track.
- Utilize email templates and phone scripts to speed up your networking.
- Utilize lead nurturing techniques that build trust with potential employers.
- Look at alternative ways to market yourself by sending samples of work, reports, and offering your consulting services to start with on a small project, etc.
Prep for the Interview & Salary Negotiations
We also want to ensure you are fully prepared for the interview & salary negotiations process. You deserve to get more offers and earn the salary you're worth, which means you need to:
- Be well prepared for the interview.
- Get into the right mindset.
- Connect with the key people who are interviewing you.
- Help your potential employer visualize what a difference you will make (if hired).
- Show your unique traits that demonstrate you are the best person for this position.
- Rehearse, rehearse, rehearse answering questions.
- Go the extra mile in the interview.
- Negotiate for a value-based, not market-based salary.
If you cannot do this, you will stay stuck in a loop, never making it past the interview process.
We even have an interview and salary negotiations video prep software so you can rehearse, rehearse, rehearse. It can be purchased additionally with our self-directed package at a discounted member rate.
Most importantly, we will rehearse your value pitch and key strategies using our interview question bank. REHEARSE, REHEARSE, REHEARSE. It will help land you more job offers.
In this process, you will:
- Get into the RIGHT mindset needed for both interviewing and salary negotiations (builds confidence).
- Develop your pitch to align your value with the pain points or vision of your intended position using a consultative approach.
- Utilize additional ways to stand out from your competition.
- Know how to connect with the key people with whom you are interviewing.
- Practice behavioral questions and the STAR technique.
- Access our video software questions to rehearse, rehearse, rehearse.
- Pull data from 3 salary reports so you can accurately negotiate.
- Learn the valuable techniques for negotiating the salary you deserve.
It's time to get really excited about your work!
When you go through this 5-step process, you will have:
- Clarity on which jobs to target
- Confidence in the value you WANT to bring to your work
- Know how to effectively market and network your VALUE to get the RIGHT job for your growth
- Command the salary you are WORTH!
You deserve to LOVE your work... to thrive in it, give back, and build your legacy. Now it's time to make it happen!
Here are some examples of how we utilize the Rapid Job Search Program™ when working with you.
Professional to Executive Level
We often work with professional to executive level clients using a combination of 1-on-1 coaching, marketing development, and our online Rapid Job Search Program© (though anyone at any level can get full-service packages).
- An upgraded keyword-optimized resume that captured her value and an updated/optimized LinkedIn profile so recruiters could find her.
- An effective job search strategy specific to her work.
- Interview and salary negotiations prep.
She purchased a package that included 3 sessions and marketing/development for her resume and LinkedIn.
- The Rapid Job Search Roadmap Course to look up vital information, useful scripts, and "how-to" steps to supplement her in this process. She prepped for the interview and salary negotiations using the course lessons.
- Worked with her executive coach on both the interview and salary negotiations rehearsal and strategies.
Jennifer and her coach used the Career5 platform's Action Plan to stay on target with her goal of finding a Director-level job for a SaaS company.
She is thinking about using our Accelerated Networking® services in a few weeks if she does not make fast enough traction in this process by just responding to job alerts.